Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Project One: conclusion... or is it?

For purposes of this project I'm going to say, "It's done."  With the caveat ... or disclaimer... or what have you... that we may return to it.

Here's my "final" cut:

There's things I like about it... things I don't like.  But overall it gets the message across.

Lotta green in this one... just sayin'.

Now here's something I've kept "hidden" from anyone who is interested.  In fact, there was a Little Golden Book about Wally Gator and it wasn't drawn by some no-name in-betweener... it was drawn by none other than Hawley Pratt, my favorite Golden Book illustrator. 

I've never seen the content but here's the cover:

Personally, I find the cover a little confusing.  Exactly why is Wally's Zookeeper bringing Yogi Bear an ice cream sundae?  What is the relationship between Yogi and the Zookeeper?  Huh?  Huh?  Huh!!

And why is Wally so nonchalant about it?  Guess you have to read the story to find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment